A Fishdog is a type of popular street food found in Viren most commonly known for its distinctive aroma and diverse composition of ingredients between salesmen.
There are many varieties of Fishdog and Fishdog sauce, but a possible basic recipe would be:
- 250g Minced Fish Parts
- 2T Squid Ink
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 6 Fishdog Buns
- Combine all ingredients (other than the buns) in a bowl and squish together with hands.
- Form the mixture into 6 sausage shapes.
- Heat 1 cup of oil on high in a frypan and add fish sausages.
- Cook until brown all over, turning frequently.
- Drain fish sausages, then add a sausage to each bun. Serve with Fishdog sauce™.
The method of creating the fishdog sauce is currently unknown, other than that it contains crushed shellfish.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Telling a Viren native that they smell of Fishdogs is considered greatly offensive.
- All parts of the fish are used when creating Fishdogs. There is no waste!
- Big Marco really likes Fishdogs. Rumours point to them as the cause of his gravelly voice.
- Fishdogs were recently exported to Elinstad, where they were seen as a delicacy from Viren and as such are hugely popular despite exorbitant price tags.